Yes. You can purchase our products from our Online Store, here. Shipping is FREE on all online orders. We also whole-heartedly believe in investing in relationships with our distributors. You can find where to purchase Heart Ridge Almonds in-store by clicking on our Store Locator, here. Sign-up on our interest list here to receive exciting news and updates about our products and locations.
The only oils we use in our dry roasting process is a small amount of safflower oil to help the seasonings adhere to the skins of the almonds. That’s it!
Yes! The San Joaquin Valley – where we call home – is responsible for growing nearly 100 percent of domestic almonds. In fact, California almonds are responsible for over 80% of almonds consumed around the world. Since almond trees produce in limited areas around the globe, it is our goal and privilege to provide our customers with a fresh and tasty premium almond snack.
Aside from being a crunchy and delicious snack, almonds are high in many essential nutrients and have great health benefits, including:
• Consuming almonds increases vitamin E levels in the plasma and red blood cells
• Lowers cholesterol levels
• May reduce risk of colon cancer
• Heart-healthy mineral magnesium is critical to preventing hypertension and heart attacks
• 1.5 ounce bag delivers 13 grams of healthy unsaturated fats and 1 gram of saturated fat
• Rich in Omega-3, helping to prevent heart attacks
• Packed with approximately 11 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber*, which can help with weight maintenance and feeling full. Fiber is also thought to help prevent diabetes
• Riboflavin and L-carnitine may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s Disease and boosts brain activity.
• Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B and E, which makes it perfect for cleansing and hydrating hair, nails and skin.
• Almond oil is also great for regulating blood pressure, aiding digestion and pain relief.
*varies by flavor