Heart Ridge Farms takes great pride in processing our almonds to preserve the integrity of this healthy and highly addicting snack. With our proprietary roasting process, we are able to dry roast our almonds under optimum conditions for each batch. Using just enough safflower oil to adhere our seasoning blends, Heart Ridge Farms almonds are nourishing, flavorful, and fun to eat. Our proprietary technique locks in all of the nutrients, health benefits and natural flavors of the nut.
Dry Roasted Almonds Variety Pack (1.5 oz packages)
Variety Pack (12 or 36 – 1.5 oz packages)
- Flavors include Sriracha Garden, Wasabi Garlic & Onion, Buffalo Cheddar, Spicy Nacho, Habanero BBQ, Smokin’ Bits and Pieces, Sweet Cinnamon, Chile Lime, Garlic Jalapeno, Dry Roasted, Dry Roasted with Sea Salt, and Picante. 1 of each flavor in 12 pack, 3 of each in 36 pack.
- Gourmet Quality – Single serve 1.5 ounce bags (12 different flavors). 36 pack contains 3 of each flavor
- Healthy Snack – Dry roasted and seasoned, not deep fried in oil. Perfect size to include in a school lunch or healthy on the go snack.
- Proprietary Pasteurization – No chemicals are ever used in our proprietary moist-heat pasteurization process. This one of a kind process is very delicate on the almonds and preserves all of the natural health benefits. Many others in the industry use Propylene oxide (PPO) gas for the cost benefit, but we take the organic, chemical-free approach.
- Grown, processed, and packed in Madera, California